Friday, June 19, 2020

That's A Big Sammich



Lunch Sunday May 26, 2019: BLT.

No that was not the sandwich. I sliced the bread off of this loaf. You can see that we probably had pineapple also. Anyhoo, the only reason that I wanted to post this is to point out the rack that the bread is on. It is perfect for the boules that I bake. The funny part is that it is not the intended use. That rack, and a taller one, came with a microwave convection oven that I got last year. I was torn on whether to get a $450 microwave. Did I really need it? 

A year later I love it. I can heat up my cold coffee and bake the lovely pictured above. The little rack came with the oven as a baking rack. It does well also as a cooling rack. I like multi-use tools. Makes for less clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment