Thursday, June 18, 2020

Srsly!?




I have a small kitchen. It is in a renovated craftsman bungalow. Wait, renovated? Why is the kitchen small? Because I wanted to preserve the original floor plan and I am the only person who uses it. Small means that nearly everything I regularly use is in easy reach.

I wanted easy storage under the range so I bought a restaurant work table, cut a big hole in the top, and dropped the range in it. If I ever move though I am going to have to go commercial. That center burner is 18,000 BTU and I still find it underpowered.

 "Please cook fully before enjoying?" So generally corporations do not do things unless it helps their brand or it is something they are forced to do by law or legal action. Ponder that.

!? = ‽
I think the interrobang should be more a part of our normal character set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment