Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I Meant To Put It Inside

Supper, Tuesday March 13: salmon quesadilla (tinned salmon, green pepper, scallion, feta, smoked habanero cheddar, cilantro); chard with feta and lemon juice; salsa; avocado; salsa yogurt.

I actually meant to put the avocado inside the tortillas, but I simply forgot. I was looking to give Alexis a normative experience. See, there is a local mexi-cali place we like and she frequently gets the avocado quesadilla. She really likes avocado and they put a LOT on, but the last couple of times the avocado has been sliced so thick so that the tortilla was browned but the cheese inside wasn't melted. I had hoped to put the avocado inside and ensure that everything was all melty. 

Oh well, inside, outside, upside down, doesn't matter it made for a decent presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment