Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dippity Doo-Dah

Breakfast, Sunday November 12: dippy egg; toast; liver mush and Irish cheddar; fruit. 

Alexis calls this a dippy egg. Some people don't get it, but when I first heard that I knew exactly what she meant. Egg(s) cooked over easy so you can but open the yolk and dip your toast in it. I am of the other variety of soft egg eaters. I like the egg cooked over easy, but I cut it all up and mix it. My own quirk is that I have to put the egg on the toast then take a bite of the toast-egg combo. It's not the same if I take a bite of one then the other. 

I suppose pomegranates are available all year round, but I only see them around the holidays. Same goes for cranberries. I try to put pomegranate on or in everything to get my fill of them before they disappear again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment